Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is just a basic meatloaf.
Make and share this Basic Meatloaf With Ketchup Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Mix in bread, milk, egg, 1 tbsp mustard, and 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Press mixture into a loaf and put in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1 tbsp mustard, 1/4 cup ketchup and 2 tbsp brown sugar. Pour on top of the meat loaf within the last 20-30 minutes of cooking.
- Bake for about an hour until it's cooked through.
I don't normally like meatloaf but this recipe rocks...many compliments from the family.
This recipe is absolutely awesome. It was a big hit with my family, definitely a keeper for my recipe box.