Recipe by Pooh Bear
Got this recipe from a neighbor's church recipe book. I like the oven method of cooking.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
My late sis/in/law used to work for a caterer and these taste just like hers! Delicious and easy to make, I will make again. Thanks for sharing Pooh Bear. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground sirloin
- 1 whole egg
- 2⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs, approx
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 3 -5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sirloin, egg, milk, salt/pepper, and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Add as much of the bread crumbs as you need (mixture should be slightly moist).
- Roll into desired sized balls.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place onto a cookie sheet or 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake meatballs for 15-23 minutes or until no pink remains.
- Drain onto paper towels.