Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
For babies 10 months and up. I found this on a website for making baby food. It is very easy and versitile to make. I love that I can use whatever I have on hand. I precook everything and just heat and mash or cube. I've used leftover mashed potatoes, pasta (cut up), chicken/turkey, ground turkey. **Because I precooked everything, I don't know the actual cook time, so it's just approximate.
- 1⁄2 cup ground meat, cooked (or cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetables, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup cooked rice or 1⁄4 cup cooked potatoes or 1⁄4 cup cooked pasta
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or formula)
- Combine everything in a bowl.
- Heat and serve.