Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Basic meat filled stuffed shells recipe taken from the side of the box of shells and adapted for OAMC. A bit intense (and messy) on the preparation side but a it's a real time saver to make a double batch and be able to pull them from the freezer whenever you want them.
- Cook shells according to package directions.
- Brown meat; drain.
- Mix together all ingredients in large bowl.
- Fill each shell with about 2 tbsp meat mixture.
- Place in foil lined pan in single layer. Cover with foil, freeze.
- To prepare:.
- Thaw, cover with spaghetti sauce and recover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Or if still frozen, cover with sauce and foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 2 hours or until hot and bubbly.