1/6 Photos of Basic Marinated and Baked Tofu
This is good by itself or for use in recipes that call for chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap the tofu in paper towels and press under a heavy skillet for 15 minutes. If it's still pretty wet, replace the towels and press it again.
- 2Mix the soy sauce, vinegar, and oil in a container that is small but big enough for all the tofu.
- 3Cut the tofu in half inch slices and place in marinade.
- 4Turn it over after about 15 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Wipe some of the oil from the marinade on your baking sheet.
- 7Arrange the tofu slices in one layer and bake for 15 minutes.
- 8Turn them over and bake another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Marinated and Baked Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.1
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2029.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 18.6 g