Recipe by LifeIsGood
This is a great grilling recipe for when you're short on time but still want a flavorful meal. It's an easy one! Notes: You can grill the chicken on your stovetop, too. I sliced the chicken and served it over a green salad.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This is a great basic recipe that really is super easy! I mixed the jerk seasoning in with the lime juice and oil and marinated the chicken for about a hour. It was flavorful and zesty. Made by a Tasty Tester for ZWT9.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness by placing between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap and hitting with meat mallet or rolling pin.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice and oil, then brush over both sides of chicken.
- Rub jerk seasoning on both sides of chicken.
- Cook on grill over medium hot heat until done, about 5 to 6 minutes per side.