Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from net.
- 4 cups half-and-half or 4 cups light cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a 2-quart ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Store leftovers in freezer.
- Peach Ice Cream: Reduce vanilla to 1 tablespoons and add 1 teaspoons almond extract, 4 drops yellow and 2 drops red food coloring, if desired and 2 cups mashed fresh or frozen peaches, thawed or 1 (16 oz.) can peaches, drained and mashed. Proceed as above.
- Strawberry Ice Cream: Reduce vanilla to 1 tablespoons Add 2 cups mashed fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed and few drops red food coloring if desired. Proceed as above.
- Banana Ice Cream: Reduce vanilla to 1 tbsp.; add 2 cups mashed bananas (4 medium). Proceed as above.