Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This basic recipe is for a homemade pizza. Add your favorite toppings. I use two crust mixes so it will make 8 servings, but it depends on how you cut your pizza slices. I like mine cheesy and with lots of meat, so you might want to cut it in half if you want less. If you want a thinner pizza, use one package of crust mix.
- 13 ounces pizza crust mix
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 lbs pork sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Fry your pork sausage; drain the grease.
- Grease your pizza pan.
- Follow directions for making the pizza crust.
- Press dough evenly onto the pan.
- Pour the pizza sauce on top of the crust.
- Top the pizza with toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.