- 1⁄4 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded & cut into chunks
- 2 large avocados, peeled
- 1 -2 garlic clove, mashed & chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded & chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the onion, tomato, & avocado flesh into rough ½” chunks,
- mash them in a bowl with a sturdy fork, then add the remaining seasonings.
- Serve immediately.
- If the guacamole must stand, keep it in a cool place, but not refrigerated, with plastic wrap pressed directly onto the surface to prevent discoloring.