1/4 Photos of Basic Graham Cracker Crust
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Originally from the Fanny Farmer Baking Book. I use it for my Lemon Meringue and Key Lime Pies. I don't usually add the cinnamon but it is an option.
My Private Note
8 or 9- ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cracker crumbs and sugar in a bowl, then add the butter and optional cinnamon.
- 2Stir with a fork until crumbs are moistened.
- 3Empty the mixture in the pie plate, then pat and press mixture evenly all around the bottom and sides of the plate.
- 4Before filling, either bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes or chill for about an hour.
- 5(You simply want the crust to be firm and both baking and chilling will do that, although I prefer baking.).
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Graham Cracker Crust
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 176.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g