Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a basic fruit salad and real easy to make. I love to eat this during the summer on really hot days! Plus it keeps fine for several days in the fridge if you make alot like I do! I like to add berries and bananas to it sometimes also, but only when Im about to eat it or they get squished and mushy.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 green apples
- 2 bosc pears
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon
- 2 cups grapes
- Peel and chop your apples and place into bowl.
- Chop pears and place into bowl.
- Wash grapes and add to bowl.
- Drain out half juice from can of mandarin oranges and dump remaining juice and all oranges into bowl.
- Cut up your melons and place 1/2of each into the bowl of fruit and save the other half.
- squeeze your lemon over the entire bowl of fruit. This will prevent the apples and pears from oxidizing and turning brown on you.