Recipe by TheDancingCook
"Cabbage Soup Diet" many trips to the bathroom, but you can lose weight on this. I have the entire 7 day diet plan for this posted here in the Special Diets Forum in the Talk Area of Recipezaar: http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=12206
Top Review by riffraff
I added carrots because I had some great organic ones. Very good the next day. Too salty for one co-worker but that's her problem, lol. Makes lots so was just right for a crowd here at the office. Thanks for a keeper.
- 6 large green onions
- 1 -2 can tomatoes
- 1 head cabbage (or 1/2 head)
- 2 green peppers
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 package bouillon cube (optional)
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- curry (optional)
- parsley (optional)
- bouillon (optional)
- hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut veggies in small to medium pieces and cover with water.
- Boil fast for 10 min, then simmer and cook until veggies are tender.
- You can eat this soup anytime you are hungry; eat as much as you want, whenever you want, will not add calories.
- I have the entire 7 day schedule for this"diet"; if anyone is interested let me know.