Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my grandmother's recipe and she makes it every time we have dinner at her house. It's a fight to see who can eat the most of them.
- 6 eggs, boiled
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Shell eggs and slice lengthwise.
- Put cooked yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add mayo through pepper to yolks and mix.
- Re-stuff eggs, and sprinkle tops with paprika.
These were great! I cut back a little on the salt after reading other reviews and everyone loved them. Usually my mom would complain because she hates Miracle Whip, but she didn't even notice. Thanks for posting!
Very easy recipe. Tasted just like mom's. My DS enjoyed filling the eggs and eating them too!
These are just like the ones my Granny makes. Thanks for the posting. I love them!