Recipe by Gilcat2
Top Review by Kiss*My*Tiara
These came out OK, only because my husband had a basic idea of how to make crepes. I'm just wondering about the lack of directions. What kind of pan? Butter or no butter? How much butter? How high should the heat be? How much batter per crepe? Well, we used butter, on a heavy bottom pan, medium high heat and made them very thin. Kept them warm in the oven until they were all done. This recipe made about 15 crepes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in blender container.
- Let stand at least one hour before making crepes.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- Repeat with remaining batter.