Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use any left over vegetables for this soup, cauliflower, cabbage or any other
- 2 cups left over vegetables, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup stock or 1 cup vegetable water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup milk (rich)
- 1 cup cooked vegetables
- Melt butter and saute one tablespoon onion in this for 5 minute.
- blend in flour, salt and pepper.
- stir in the milk slowly and then the stock.
- bring to a boiling point.
- add the rest of the vegetables and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Place in a blender.
- place some parsley to garnish before serving.