Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use any left over vegetables for this soup, cauliflower, cabbage or any other
Make and share this Basic Cream Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups left over vegetables, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup stock or 1 cup vegetable water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup milk (rich)
- 1 cup cooked vegetables
- Melt butter and saute one tablespoon onion in this for 5 minute.
- blend in flour, salt and pepper.
- stir in the milk slowly and then the stock.
- bring to a boiling point.
- add the rest of the vegetables and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Place in a blender.
- place some parsley to garnish before serving.