Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple version of cheesecake, using a store bought graham cracker crust. You can dress it up if you wish, by topping it with a little fruit or pie filling.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream (8 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 graham cracker crust, pre-made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine in blender: egg, sugar, sour cream, vanilla. Blend.
- While still blending, add cream cheese pieces and pour in the melted butter.
- Pour into crust and bake for 30 minutes.
Made it with mashed Strawberries and White chocolate shavings.It was delicious.A great basic Cheese Pie recipe.
I enjoyed this recipe. The first time it came out a little too sweet for my husband, but the kids loved it. The second time I added 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and it turned out perfect, you could taste the lemon, but it wasn't too overwhelming.
This recipe is so close to the one I lost.. so am going to give it a try.. the one I lost was from a package of low fat cream cheese from Publix grocery store.. thanks for posting this.. I have been looking for awhile to find one even close to the one I had..