Recipe by Sharon123
This can be relied upon to spike pasta, seared shrimp, sauteed spinach or potatoes, pizza sauce, the list can go on forever! And keeps indefinitely!
- 10 -20 cloves garlic, peeled (use as much as you want)
- virgin olive oil, to cover
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small heaavy saucepan combine garlic and oil.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat as low as possible and cook slowly until soft, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer to a glass jar with a tight lid.
- Garlic confit will keep almost indefinitely in the refrigerator.
- Replenish oil every so often.