Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Here is a Basic, good chili recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- Brown ground beef and peppers. Drain any extra grease.
- Add chili seasoning, tomato sauce and whole tomatoes (I break them up a little with my hands).
- Simmer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve topped with cheese, sour cream or whatever you like!