Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Its so easy to make and so yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped and cooked chicken meat
- 1⁄2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Place almonds in a frying pan.
- Toast over medium-high heat, shaking frequently.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper.
- Toss with chicken, almonds and celery.
What a simple way to make a salad. I used left-over smoked chicken, so the flavor was wonderful. I used light mayonnaise, but next time I make this I will only add maybe 2 tsps. lemon juice. Thanks for sharing this simple, but wonderful salad.
great simple recipe. I didn't have lemon juice, so I just used white vinegar. Really yummy. I also didn't have celery, but I diced up some green pepper and threw it in for crunch. I also added a bunch of curry. YUM!
Quick and easy and can be used in a sandwich or on top of lettuce or just out of the bowl with a spoon!