Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My good friend made this for me once and I used to ask her to make it all the time. Now that I live in a different country, I had to get the recipe and make it myself. It is super easy and super yummy. You can use all of one type of rice if you prefer and whatever chicken parts you prefer. Casserole can be personalized by adding veggies, cheese, different soups... whatever you like!
- 1 cup instant brown rice
- 1 cup instant rice
- 2 lbs boneless chicken
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer ingredients in a 13x9 casserole as listed above.
- Cover casserole tightly with foil.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, removing foil during last 15 minutes to brown chicken.
This is really great! My sister makes the same, but lays down raw pork chops .. excellent for new cooks and kid cooks too!!