Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from Budget101.com. Freeze or eat now!
Top Review by Shelby Jo
Yummy! I made this for supper last night and it was delicious. I had a single pie crust that's been hanging out in my freezer for far too long, so I did a single crust pot pie just to use it up...but i would have preferred it to have a top crust as well to get more crust in each bite! I did sprinkle my serving with some salt -- it seemed to brighten up the flavors and bring them out more. This was also very easy to put together...something I always like in a meal! Thanks so much for posting! Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag.
- 78.07 ml chopped onion
- 78.07 ml flour
- 78.07 ml margarine
- 473.18 ml mixed vegetables
- 414.03 ml chicken broth
- 158.51 ml milk
- 236.59 ml cooked chicken, chopped (or any leftover meat)
- 1 pie crust (single or double)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, add onions- sauté for a minute, add flour, mix till pasty, add broth and milk.
- Stir constantly until creamy and thick ( cooking over medium heat),
- Add veggies & chicken.
- Dump into a pie crust.
- Freeze now for later or Bake 40-50 minutes at 350º.