Recipe by Meg Sweetland Baker
Easy, basic, endless variations.
Top Review by MiMiKohl
I tried this recipe for dinner this evening and it was wonderful! Instead of peas, I used a cup of mixed vegetables, which is what I had on hand, and used a cup of shredded canned chicken breast. Who would think that such a basic simple recipe would taste so delicious. Thankyou for posting, this one is definitely a keeper!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas or 1 cup other vegetables
- 1 cup cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted