Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Just your basic run-of-the-mill chicken pita with two kinds of cheeses. Try making your own twist on this by adding shredded motzerella or lowry salt or garlic, etc etc. Be creative
- 1 pita bread, pocket
- shredded fat-free cheddar cheese (kraft makes a great one)
- fat-free cottage cheese
- shredded cooked chicken breast (low fat)
- Begin with a spoonful or two of cottage cheese.
- Place in pita pocket.
- Then top with chicken, then cheddar.
- Set pita on paper plate and microwave until cheese is melted or pita is desired warmth.
I made this for a quick eat and was glad it was easy to make because I was really busy. Next time I might add some lettuce and tomato to this if I can squeeze it in there, I think that might taste good that way also. Thanks for a nice sandwich, it was nice to have something so quick and easy!