Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
If you're looking for a recipe that'll result in a light and fluffy cheesecake don't use this one. This is a standing-up-fork-holding, rib-sticking, thick, rich, teeny-tiny slice only cheesecake. Best served very cold with a huge glass of milk to wash it down.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, neuchatel
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 eggs
- 10 inches graham cracker crust, pre-packaged
- Soften cream cheese.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, flour, sour cream and sugar then blend until smooth.
- Add cloves and 1 egg, blend on low until just mixed.
- Add rest of eggs, one at a time, until just blended.
- **Very important to not overbeat the mixture.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes until top is lightly browned and center is firm.
- Chill 2 - 4 hours, serve.