1/3 Photos of Basic Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
When working with cheesecakes, here's the basic recipe I start with. Experiment with it, and enjoy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a medium sized spring form pan with 1 tablespoon butter.
- 3Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- 4Mix the cinnamon, brown sugar, and graham cracker crumbs together, then stir in the melted butter.
- 5Coat the crumbs well with the butter, then press them into the bottom of the spring form pan.
- 6Place pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 7Whip the cream cheese in a mixer.
- 8With the mixture running slowly, sprinkle in the sugar and cornstarch, then add in the eggs and vanilla.
- 9Slowly add the cream or half and half until all ingredients are well mixed.
- 10Pour into the spring-form pan.
- 11Place the pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top begins to brown and the cake is firm.
- 12Cool at room temperature and refrigerate.
- 13Serve well chilled.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.4
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 168.2 mg
- Sodium 385.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g