1/1 Photo of Basic Cheese Filled Stuffed Shells-Oamc
1 hr 5 mins
Chef #585916's Note:
Just the basic cheese filled stuffed shells recipe you get off the back of the box, adjusted slightly for OAMC. The prep time is long but it's well worth it to pull them out of the freezer weeks from now and have an easy and quick meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) box jumbo pasta shells
- 4 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
on serving day
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1Cook noodles according to directions on box.
- 2Combine all other ingredients.
- 3Fill each shell with about 2 tbsp cheese mixture.
- 4Place in foil lined 9x13 pan in a single layer. Wrap in foil and freeze.
- 5When fully frozen, you can remove the foil wrapped shells from the pan so it takes up less space. When ready to eat, place in same pan.
- 6To serve, thaw. Cover with spaghetti sauce and recover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Cheese Filled Stuffed Shells-Oamc
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.8
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 635.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 25.9 g