This is the basic cannelloni creps recipes... You can fill with whatever you desire, I prefere fill it with cooked ground beef.
- In a blender add eggs, water, flour, and salt and process until smooth. Scrape down sides of container and process again for several seconds.
- Lightly oil a skillet using a paper towel. Ladle the batter 1/4 cup at a time into the pan and quickly swirl the pan around, coating the bottom with the batter.
- Do not turn crepe over until it is dry on the top, about one minute. Cook until browned lightly and not too dry.
- Be sure the pan doesn't become too hot; as time passes, you may need to reduce heat slightly. Flip crepe over briefly and cook 20-30 seconds longer. When done, remove from pan and store with wax or parchment paper separating each crepe until ready to fill.
- Lightly oil pan before cooking each crepe.