1/4 Photos of Basic Cannelloni Crepes
This is the basic cannelloni creps recipes... You can fill with whatever you desire, I prefere fill it with cooked ground beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender add eggs, water, flour, and salt and process until smooth. Scrape down sides of container and process again for several seconds.
- 2Lightly oil a skillet using a paper towel. Ladle the batter 1/4 cup at a time into the pan and quickly swirl the pan around, coating the bottom with the batter.
- 3Do not turn crepe over until it is dry on the top, about one minute. Cook until browned lightly and not too dry.
- 4Be sure the pan doesn't become too hot; as time passes, you may need to reduce heat slightly. Flip crepe over briefly and cook 20-30 seconds longer. When done, remove from pan and store with wax or parchment paper separating each crepe until ready to fill.
- 5Lightly oil pan before cooking each crepe.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Cannelloni Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 93.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g