From a recipe book that came with my electric mixer. Haven't tried it yet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 22. Add vanilla then gradually add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition until well combined.
- 33. Lightly fold flour and milk alternately into prepared mixture to form a smooth consistency.
- 44. Spoon mixture into a well greased 23cm loaf pan.
- 55. Bake in a moderate oven 180 degrees celsius for 45minutes until golden brown.
- 66. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2587.5
- Calories from Fat 1058
- Total Fat 117.6 g
- Saturated Fat 70.0 g
- Cholesterol 707.2 mg
- Sodium 4090.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 342.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 151.5 g
- Protein 42.3 g