Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a recipe book that came with my electric mixer. Haven't tried it yet!
Make and share this Basic Butter Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 2. Add vanilla then gradually add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition until well combined.
- 3. Lightly fold flour and milk alternately into prepared mixture to form a smooth consistency.
- 4. Spoon mixture into a well greased 23cm loaf pan.
- 5. Bake in a moderate oven 180 degrees celsius for 45minutes until golden brown.
- 6. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.