My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, stir together the flours, baking powder, and cinnamon until evenly blended.
- 2Add the vanilla, egg replacer, apple sauce, and water.
- 3Stir until"just mixed".
- 4Portion out about 3/4 to 1 cup of batter onto hot non-stick pan or lightly oiled frying pan and cover with a lid.
- 5Let sit on medium heat until the center starts to bubble and become sturdy.
- 6Flip pancake over and cook on other side until golden brown.
- 7Repeat process until all the batter is gone.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Buckwheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 575.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g