Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a large bowl, stir together the flours, baking powder, and cinnamon until evenly blended.
- Add the vanilla, egg replacer, apple sauce, and water.
- Stir until"just mixed".
- Portion out about 3/4 to 1 cup of batter onto hot non-stick pan or lightly oiled frying pan and cover with a lid.
- Let sit on medium heat until the center starts to bubble and become sturdy.
- Flip pancake over and cook on other side until golden brown.
- Repeat process until all the batter is gone.