Recipe by Scotty & Callie's Mom
Basic sauce or gravy.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was really good and easy to make. I used 4 tablespoons of butter and flour, 2 boullion cubes and 2 cups of water. I also added salt, pepper and onion powder. This turned out a lot better then I thought it would. Will be making more often.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's condensed beef broth (Reg size can.)
- garlic powder (optional) or onion powder (optional) or pepper (optional) or Worcestershire sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 3 T butter in small saucepan.
- Stir in 3T flour til blended.
- Pour in one can Campbell's condensed beef broth, stirring well.
- Heat over med heat until thickened.
- Season with pepper,onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce or as desired.