Recipe by Chef Bjorn
A simple, straight-forward bread machine recipe. This recipe can be used as the basis for further variations.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into the bread machine and run using the dough cycle.
- When the dough cycle is done, roll out dough on a floured surface.
- Fold in the sides in thirds and roll out again.
- Jelly roll the dough, and put it into a greased bread pan.
- Let rise for 60 minutes.
- Bake at 400 F for 15 minutes.