Recipe by Dancer^
The following recipe is very good to keep on hand in the refrigerator. It may be used in crepes, fried pies, regular pies, over ice cream, etc.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with just enough water to make a paste.
- Pour the paste into the boiling berry mixture, stirring constantly the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 400 degrees for about 35 minutes or until crust is golden.