Prep 15 mins
Cook 720 hrs
A good utility recipe.
- For Blackberries, crush well.
- For Blueberries, grind in blender with 1/3 cup vinegar.
- For Cranberries, grind in blender with 1/3 cup vinegar.
- For Currants, grind in blender with 1/3 cup vinegar.
- For Huckleberries, Grind in blender with 1/3 cup vinegar.
- For Loganberries, crush well.
- For Marionberries, crush well.
- For Raspberries, crush well.
- For Strawberries, hull and crush well.
- ---ToPrepare Vinegar---.
- Combine fruit with vinegar.
- Store in a glass container in a dark place for 3-4 weeks.
- Then strain through a cheesecloth placed in a strainer until the mixture runs clear.
- Pour into sterilized bottles and seal (corked bottles can be sealed with paraffin).
- Use within 18 months.
Thanks! I love making my own vinegars and this recipe is perfect; nice and simple and all on one page!