Recipe by ChefDLH
This is a super basic beer bread that came from Something Extra Magazine by Raley's. It was in a feature about the 1930s so please not only rate this based on being cost saving and easy but the beer taste that comes through. I found this when wanting to use up my bisquick from another recipe. Perfect. Made 2 small loaves but can be doubled. Very well received and perfect with soup and stews. Enjoy! ChefDLH
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl;.
- spread mixture into 2 mini loaf pans that have been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and let stand for 30 minutes or until doubled
- in bulk.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Bake for 25 to 30 minutes;
- let cool, then remove from pans.