Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my Mom's recipe and it will make 2 loaves.
- 4 bananas, very ripe, black skin
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups flour
- Smash all four bananas in a bowl, then mix in butter, eggs and milk.
- Then add sugar, salt, soda and baking powder. Mix.
- Add and mix in 1 cup of flour at a time. Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 1 hour.