This is based on the recipe posted on the "Sam the Cooking Guy" website. I simplified it a bit, but it turned out great! I hope that you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Melt the butter with the olive oil in an oven-safe pot/pan over medium heat.
- 3Add the rice and stir until the oil and butter have been absorbed.
- 4Add the wine and cook until it has started to be absorbed, a few minutes.
- 5Stir in the chicken broth and milk over medium-high heat. Continue stirring until the mixture just reaches a boil.
- 6Remove the pot/pan from the heat, cover, and place in the oven.
- 7Bake 18 to 20 minutes.
- 8Remove the pot/pan from the oven and stir in the cheese and parsley. (If you are making a fancier risotto, stir in other ingredients now, provided they are already cooked!).
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Baked Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 737.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 12.6 g