Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Janice Cox's Natural Beauty At Home. I've used this and it smells very good! This can be used after washing your face with soap or cream to remove all traces of cleanser, or throughout the day to keep your skin fresh, mainly after exercising. Enjoy the light floral scent of this astringent!
- 1⁄4 teaspoon borax or 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons distilled water
- 3 tablespoons rose water or 3 tablespoons orange flower water or 3 tablespoons distilled water
- 1 tablespoon vodka or 1 tablespoon witch hazel or 1 tablespoon gin or 1 tablespoon rum
- Dissolve the borax or baking soda in water and stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bottle in a container with a lid so that the alcohol will not evaporate.
- Apply to your skin with a clean cotton ball.