Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the original Old Bay Seasoning Party Shrimp Salad Recipe. It can be edited to your taste by adding or deleting ingredients. Serve as a salad or an appetizier. Be sure to CHILL 1 hour
- 1 lb shrimp, precooked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup celery, celery (fresh)
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Peel and devein shrimp (if necessary); cut in half.
- Combine well with remaining ingredients.
- Chill mixture for 1 hour.
- Yum! Enjoy!
This recipe scales nicely. The flavor is great and using Derf's photos as a guide, I would recommend adding a bed of greens with cucumbers and tomatoes for garnish. The taste was just what I was looking for in an easy to prepare meal. Thanks Southern Lady for the recipe and Derf for the additional input. I thought this recipe was just what this old bachelor needed for a great dinner!
Loved it! i made it for supper tonight. I did not have any Old bay seasoning, so I used Cajun seasoning worked out delish!! I'd like to try it with dill seasoning next time. Thanks for posting I will make it again.
Simple to make and perfectly seasoned. I loved it.