1/5 Photos of Basa Fillet With Cajun Veggies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and dry the basa fillets on paper towel.
- 2Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the cajun seasoning and salt and pepper.
- 3Spray both sides with veggies spray, set aside.
- 4Spray a large non stick fry pan with veggie spray.
- 5Add green pepper, onion, cauliflower.
- 6Sprinkle with the other teaspoon of the cajun seasoning; stir fry for 3 minutes.
- 7Add stewed tomatoes; place a lid on the fry pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8Move the veggies around the edges of the fry pan and place the basa fillets down the middle.
- 9Spoon some of the veggies and juices over the fish.
- 10Replace the lid and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish or until the fish flakes easily.
- 11Serve over rice or with baked potato.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basa Fillet With Cajun Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 518.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: