- 2 fresh bartlett pears
- 12 -15 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Core and dice pears to measure 1-1/2 cups.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with whole graham crackers.
- Combine diced pears, brown sugar, butter, milk, coconut and graham cracker crumbs in saucepan; boil until thick.
- Spread over crackers.
- Top with another layer of whole crackers. Melt butterscotch chips; spread over crackers.
- Cut bars in shape of crackers.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Makes about 30 bar cookies.