Recipe by BecR
These refreshing cocktails are made with tequila, guava nectar, and limoncello. Adapted from "Paradise on Ice" by Mittie Hellmich. Tip: 2 ounces equals 1/4 cup.
- 4 ounces tequila (preferably reposado)
- 1 cup guava nectar
- 2 ounces limoncello (lemon liqueur)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar (preferably superfine)
- ice cube
- 2 -4 ounces club soda
- 2 lemon wedges (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine tequila, guava nectar, limoncello, lemon juice and sugar. Blend well until well combined.
- Fill 2 tall (14-ounce) glasses with ice cubes; divide tequila mixture evenly between the glasses. Top off with club soda; stir slowly to combine. Garnish the edge of each glass with a lemon wedge.