Recipe by Chicopee
Purdy Good Cook has a recipe for Barnyard Cookies.....same name...different cookies.
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 3⁄4 cup shortening
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together until fluffy almond extract, shortening, brown sugar, milk, vanilla extract and egg.
- In separate bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to other ingredientsand blend well.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and cereal.
- Place rounded tsp of batter on cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 350 degrees 9-11 minutes.