Although I am a yet a toddler I've been feeling nostalgic lately! Every year at Christmas, we receive (Daddy included!) a box of Barnum's Animal Crackers in our stockings! Did you know that the Barnum's Animal Cracker box was originally designed to hang on the Christmas tree, hence the reason for the string attached to the box? I think it would be fun to add some fresh parsley sprigs (pretend trees). Discovered on yumsugar.com. via Kraft.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter evenly into hollow part of the celery stalks.
- 2Stand up 4 of the animal crackers in peanut butter on each celery stalk.
- 3Sprinkle evenly with graham crumbs to resemble dirt.
- 4If you want to, add parsley sprigs standing upright for trees.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barnum's Animal Cracker Snack-Sampled by -- Tasty Dish --
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 187.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g