Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's an adult mint milkshake! It's still got the childish playfulness with the ice cream, but the wicked matureness with the Baileys. Enjoy! Original recipe from T.G.I. Friday's.
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 3⁄4 ounce green creme de menthe
- 3 Oreo cookies
- 1 ounce half-and-half cream
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 scoop ice, crushed
- Combine incredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into classes and garnish with crumbled Oreo cookies.
Pure Heaven!!! A chocolate mint lovers shake all the way! I am usually not a big fan of Baileys and I did not mind it at all in this recipe! I also added a dash of Cream de Cacoa. Thanks for posting this recipe!!!!