Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A treat for your Equine friends...I have not tried this yet for our horses, but plan to in the near future..This came out of the Western Horseman Magazine
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Stir with large spoon until mixture is the consistency of thick cookie dough.
- Drop tablespoons of dough on a greased cookie sheet,spacing cookies 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour or until crisp.
- Remove from oven,and cool for 30 minutes.
My old nag will eat anything and she spit these out. Have you ever SEEN a horse actually spit something out? Was not easy for her...anyhow the horse was appalled but the 4 steers who share the barn with her adored them and clamored for more. Have you ever seen a 2500 pound animal clamor??? A keeper for that sight alone! "The Boys" thank you!
the horses love yum