Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
Another recipe from Inn Chef
Make and share this Barley Sausage recipe from Food.com.
- Place all ingredient in a food processor and process until thoroughly combined but still chunky Place the mixture in a piping bag.
- Spread a sheet of large plastic wrap out on a moistened table and pipe out a large bead of the sausage filling.
- Leave several inches of plastic wrap empty on either side of the sausage.
- Roll up the plastic wrap carefully,try to avoid forming air bubbles inside the plastic.
- Grasp both ends of the plastic wrap and twirl the works repeatedly until the plastic tightens around the sausage.
- If any air pockets form prick them with a pin.
- Tie off both ends of the plastic then tie off the sausage at regular intervals forming links.
- Poach the plastic wrapped links in simmering water for 5-7 minutes,depending on thickness then immersing them in ice cold water.
- cut off plastic wrap and squeeze out sausage reheat them by browning them in a bit of butter.