Another recipe from Inn Chef
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredient in a food processor and process until thoroughly combined but still chunky Place the mixture in a piping bag.
- 2Spread a sheet of large plastic wrap out on a moistened table and pipe out a large bead of the sausage filling.
- 3Leave several inches of plastic wrap empty on either side of the sausage.
- 4Roll up the plastic wrap carefully,try to avoid forming air bubbles inside the plastic.
- 5Grasp both ends of the plastic wrap and twirl the works repeatedly until the plastic tightens around the sausage.
- 6If any air pockets form prick them with a pin.
- 7Tie off both ends of the plastic then tie off the sausage at regular intervals forming links.
- 8Poach the plastic wrapped links in simmering water for 5-7 minutes,depending on thickness then immersing them in ice cold water.
- 9cut off plastic wrap and squeeze out sausage reheat them by browning them in a bit of butter.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barley Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 222.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g