Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy, hearty side dish.
Make and share this Barley Pilaf Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup pearl barley
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can boiling water
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- Rinse and drain barley; Place in greased 1 ½ quart casserole with tight-fitting lid; Stir in soup, water and mushrooms.
- Cover with foil, then with lid.
- Bake at 350° until all liquid is absorbed and barley is tender, about 1 hour.