1 hr 25 mins
down home comfort food, and low calorie too
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1drain dried mushrooms after 30 minutes.
- 2strain soaking liquid in a paper coffe filter, set aside.
- 3in pot, add oil over med-hi heat.
- 4add celery, onions, carrot and cook until soft.
- 5add fresh mushrooms, cook until slightly brown.
- 6add rehydrated mushrooms, soaking liquid, 6 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- 7add barley and seasoning, cover and simmer about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for barley mushroom soup
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g